Cloud Native Summit Speaker Information
Cloud Native Summit will be held from 26/10/2021 to 27/10/2021 in Wellington, New Zealand (Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa). Speakers from the ANZ region, leading projects and enterprise companies in the cloud native ecosystem and the amazing members from the local community will be gathering virtually and/or in person for the second edition of Cloud Native Summit.
When the Call for Papers closes, the organizers will sort through the submissions, making their selections. Speakers will be notified as soon as the selection process has been completed.
This year's package
Our speaker package for this year's event includes:
- Full pre-conference & conference passes
- Invitation to the speakers dinner
- For international speakers
- If you cannot get reimbursed by your company please select the hotel & flight options in the registration form accordingly to your requiriments. Speaker reimbursements for travel and accommodation will be needs-based and please note that because of budget restrictions, we can only financially support a limited number of speakers.
- Lunch, receptions and activities included in regular conference
- The opportunity to visit Wellington and attend an in-person conference in 2021 ;)
All speakers are encouraged to submit their ideas, but because of budget restrictions, we can only financially support a limited number of speakers.
Tips for Submission
We strongly encourage potential speakers to submit more than one submission on more than one topic. The more submissions you contribute, the more options you give us to pick you. Be sure your talk title and abstract define the exact topic you want to talk about and what you hope people will learn from the session. Not a Sales Pitch please.